The other morning, I was craving something easy for breakfast that Z didn’t have to cook – and I thought of a pinterest recipe that I saw a few months ago with a bacon cup. However, I couldn’t find the recipe that morning [or since then] and ended up producing this breakfast miracle.
- Bread slices, toasted [One slice makes two]
- Uncooked bacon sliced [I used center cut bacon]
- Shredded cheese
- Canola spray
- Optional: Salt, pepper, or chives
- Muffin tin
- Small cookie cutter
- Using a small cookie cutter, cut out toast. Pre-heat oven to 350-400.
- Spray the inside of the muffin tins and place a toast cut out into the muffin tin.
- Wrap bacon around the edges of the muffin tin.
- Add cheese to the toast.
- Crack one egg into each muffin tin. Add cheese and any other optional ingredients.
- Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes. Serve with coffee and OJ.
Z and I were treated to one amazing breakfast that I could eat without silverware. I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did.